5 Reasons Why You Should Attend TEDxYouth@Brum
1. It’s the first ever of it’s kind. It’s not often we get a chance to be at the start of movements. Mostly because we don’t know when we’re making great movements. But we know the power that TEDx has on a city - TEDxBrum is proof of that. So get ahead of the queue, get yourself a comfy seat and buckle in for a life changing day.
2. Hear from inspiring people right here from Brum. This city is not short of inspiring people or ideas, but often it’s hard to know which events to go to or which social feeds to follow to find the kind of stories and thoughts that make your brain ache. We’ve carefully curated an event celebrating the best of Brum AND the wider UK.
3. We’ve got epic performances. The exceptionally diverse and vibrant arts scene in Birmingham is important to represent. Without giving too much away, you'll see performances ranging from spoken word to grime to dance to classical music that will leave you in awe.
4. You’ll get cheaper tickets to TEDxBrum too. Shift your perspective from our "Courage" theme to TEDxBrum's "Perspectives" theme on Sunday 15th October; and allow your mind to soak in a plethora of stories and performances that will make you question everything you believe.
5. Find your brave. The driving force behind our theme. We've mentioned how inspiring the stories will be, but we want you to take these tales and ideas and spread them; then in 1 year, 5 years or 10, maybe you will be the one giving a talk on how you mastered your fear and will help someone else find their brave.